ok, this might make a few people mad but I have to get it of my chest …
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HARLEY RIDERS ?
not all of them of course…. but here is what I usually notice
- The Harley must be started 15 to 30 min before trip and idled loudly
- the above is also valid for parking infront of an outside eatery
- It is best to do a slow drive by neighbors rev-ing engine as many times as possible, they might have not heard you the first time so take multiple trips so they know you are in town.
- Harley shirts and Jeans must be ironed, starched or pressed and Jackets must be brand new to complete “Bad Boy” image
- Nothing says “BORN TO RIDE” more than hauling the bike in on a trailer and then riding it into town