The first weekend of each month we try to spend some time working on the RV. Here is what we do
- Clean, treat flaps/gaskets for slides
- Lube slide tracks and retact/extend slides
- Lube leveljacks retract and extend jacks
- Run engine, check fluids, check lights, measure battery
- Run generator with load
- Re-org & declutter inside
- Wipe down / treat door and window seals
- Check tire pressure
At first the generator didnt start but then I realized that the water heater was in electric mode and once i turned it off the generator started fine.
Anything else people suggest we do ?